Canadian Reporting Services
Our reporters have had experience in a variety of assignments:
- Examinations for Discovery
- C.R.T.C. – Canadian Radio -Television and Telecommunications Commission
- Daily copy
- C.T.C. – Canadian Transport Commission
- Federal Court of Canada
- Hansard, Ottawa
- I.C.E.S. – Institute for Clinical Evaluation Sciences.
- Immigration Appeal Board
- O.L.R.B. – Ontario Labour Relations Board
- O.M.B. – Ontario Municipal Board
- Ontario Pension Board
- S.A.R.B. – Social Assistance Review Board
- Tax Review Board of Canada
- Ontario Racing Commission
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons
- U.S. Depositions
- U.S. Consulate, Toronto
All personnel employed to provide services for this type of reporting have been carefully screened to guarantee confidentiality.
T.C.R. is comprised of highly skilled shorthand reporters who will meet your most demanding litigation needs. They are certified as Commissioners of Oaths.
Our reporters are also experienced with U.S. Deposition formats.
As litigation support specialists, we provide:
- Ascii file
- Keyword indexing
- Document imaging
- Undertaking and refusal pages
- Condensed transcripts.
- Intellectual property, technical, medical
- Rough drafts (dirty discs)
- Local and remote realtime
- Certified Legal Video Specialists
Toronto Court Reporters was incorporated in 1986 by Rufus B. Dickinson, RPR, CSR (California, Ontario and Quebec). Mr. Dickinson has reported extensively throughout Canada and the United States. He served as a Hansard Reporter for the Senate Debates in Ottawa. He established TCR in 1986 and has been providing quality service since then.
Comfortable board rooms are provided for your convenience or we will come to your office for no additional charge.